30 oktober 2010

Little gift boxes

As I wanted to create something a bit different then a layout and my daughter's birthday is next month, I decided on these little gift boxes.

I downloaded a template from the internet and got started!


As I just love these Christmas papers I decided to use these. The box on the left is for my daughter's birthday and because that's in November I didn't use paper with the words "Christmas" on it, but a more neutral one. The box on the right I'll give to someone for Christmas and as I don't know yet whether that will be a "he" or a "she" I kept it a bit simple.


For these boxes I used: paper: Candy Tree (Mint Candy Stripes, Merry Christmas and Sweet Candy Flakes), some flowers, a leave and some ribbon.

Thanks for looking!
Monique

1 kommentar:

KIKI sa...

oh Monique! these little boxes are sooo cute!
hugs from France, Kiki.