11 december 2010

Winter Queen

Last week winter really hit hard here in The Netherlands. The kids were super happy and played in the snow until they were almost frozen!

Even my 14 year old daughter couldn't stay inside (even though she considers herself "too old" to "play", LOL!):


And some details:


I wanted to create a winter layout, but couldn't decide on the papers I would use... in the end I chose 7 different kinds of patterned paper and 2 different kinds of cardstock!

Here's what I used: patterned paper: Mathea (Golden Glow), Apples (Golden Delicious), Christmas Elegance (Snowfall and Snowfall Stripes), Autumn Friendship (Anita) and Gammaldags Jul, cardstock, stamps (tree and snowflake), leaves, berries, ribbon and 2 kinds of pearls.

Hope you'll like it!

Thanks for visiting the Inkido blog today and hope to see you back soon!

Hugs,
Monique

Inga kommentarer: