15 juni 2012

Sweet Baby Card

Good morning friends!
It´s Birgit and I have a cute baby cards in soft pastels to show today.
And this is unique in fact, I usually just make baby cards if anyone is asking me specifically about getting one. I have problems with this ultimate disgusting cute unit.
But here's one just for you, Inkido fans!


I used the fabulous new stamp called "You're an angel". I also used the amazing backside of the paper Sunshine - Blue Roses.


I cut out the little baby from one A4 Vintage Baby sheet, and added a layer Glossy Accents so that the image shows a little more.
I also used a lot of die cuts, Rhinestones and white Pearl Maker.


For the pin, I just took a few pearls from my stash and thread on under the heart.
Thanks for visiting! For more fab. inspiration, please come back tomorrow and see what Mette have for you.
I hope you have a great weekend ahead, Be Sweet:)
Birgit

7 kommentarer:

Petraso sa...

underbart!!!!!

Petraso sa...

underbart!!!!!

Dorthe sa...

Uuuuhhh hvor er det super sødt Birgit! Wauw!

Bellaidea sa...

Very sweet card, looks lovely!

Mim... sa...

Wow så snyggt!

Merethe sa...

Lekkert!

Jona Panesa sa...

loved the die cuts. gorgeous card!!!