16 november 2012

Mistletoe Kiss

Hello dear blogging friends!
It´s Friday again and I´m popping in to share a center step card I created in a vintage - retro Christmas style.
 
 
I absolutely adore this image! I layered it in with some matching papers from the Coming Home For Christmas collection, lace, flowers and white die cuts.
 
 
The tag was also cut out from one of the papers and stamped with the stamp called "öppnas 24".
 
 
To finish of, I added 3D snow and glitter on top of the roses.
I had intended to show the inside, but just found out that I did not take any pictures of it. Clumsy of me! (If I have time I'll update later with a picture.)
 


Here is now the promised inside:)

 
I hope you will come back to see other fantastic projects made by the members in the design team.
Have a wonderful weekend my friends!!
Hugs, Birgit


5 kommentarer:

Evgenia Petzer sa...

lovely!

Sandie sa...

Such a precious card!

yvon sa...

Absolut gorgeous.

Sol sa...

Nyyyyyydelig! Likte bildet veldig godt jeg også!! Herlige farger!! Nydelige hjerter. Flotte die cuts!! Flott kort! Med Flott innside også!! :o)

Bellaidea sa...

super one!