07 januari 2013

DT Anupama !

Hi!
Time to show you our new talented DT Member, Anupama!






Hello, I am Anupama Choudary from India. I am 39 
and married to an actor. Even though I did my Masters 
in Business Administration and trained in Interior Design, 

I'm  
happy to be a stay-at-home mom to Saanvi (7) & Karishnu 
(5). I found my true calling as a scrapbooker after I started to 
experiment with mixed-media.

I have my own home 
studio, Once Upon A Time, and make artist-edition 
scrapbooks & frames on order for local clients. I am honored 
to be on this design team and working with the beautiful 
Inkido products.  You can visit me 

7 kommentarer:

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Yay, Anupama!CONGRATS!! You will be great!!
Looking forward to your creations! :-)

Bellaidea sa...

Congratulations again, I'm so happy to are with us!

Sandi Clarkson sa...

Big congrats, Anupama~

Petraso sa...

Welcome to Inkido !

Yasmin sa...

Congratulations! :)

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

Thank you for your warm welcome :)))

Unknown sa...

Congratulations, Anupama!
You are such a great addition to Inkido DT! You`ll rock their products for sure!
~gerry~