08 september 2013

A page with the new Inkido collection 'Happy Christmas'.

Hi it's me Bente here with a new page.
I guess by now you have all seen the lovely new papers that was released recently.
It is a classic, wonderful Christmas vintage style collection from Lise-Lotte Leksell and Inkido.

And here is a picture of some of the gorgeous papers in the new collection:

"Happy Christmas - Winter Birds"
"Happy Christmas - Santa's Slegde"
"Happy Christmas - Santa tags"
"Happy Christmas - Christmas Rose"
"Happy Christmas - Winter Village"
 
And of course,.... not to forget; some close ups as usual :-)

I pulled out some of last years Christmas photos of my youngest wearing the long santa-hat that we had been looking for in so many places for her.
There is a whole sheet full of beautiful tags to cut out and use on your projects. I added a couple to my page as decorations and just secured them with a red bow.

Here you can see the red colour on the reverse side of this paper.


That's all from me for today. I hope you all have a lovely Sunday !
Hugs!!


3 kommentarer:

Wilma Voermans sa...

Love it Bente! All the pretty little details !

Bellaidea sa...

Wow, how cute!

Ella Swan sa...

Totally adorable Bente! You have used the Christmas papers like a superstar!!