04 oktober 2013

We have a new Special Member of GD, welcome Irene Tan

Good Morning!

We have a very special new member out our team, please welcome Irene Tan!
She will inspire us all in the next couple of months.
"My name is Irene Tan or more known as "Scrapperlicious." I'm from Malaysia and I have a most wonderful family that always supports me in pursuing my passion.
I create because it is not only my passion but also a place for me to go to for a therapeutic session. Scrapbooking to me is really about family and life. There's nothing more fun and inspiring than to scrap photographs captured everyday of our loved ones and the moments. My scrapping moto has always been "Scrap with your heart and don't forget to have fun too!"
I officially started scrapbooking in March 2007 and a couple of months later, in June; I discovered an absolute love for stamping and inking. 
I'm so excited and honored to be a special guest designer here for Inkido.

Layout: Angelic




Supplies:
Beautiful Memories - Beautiful Blue
Beautiful Memories - Blue Flowers
Beautiful Memories - Blue Labels
Beautiful Memories - Blue Angels
Beautiful Memories - Butterflies Borders
Ros Kollage - J (STZ 1598) (stamp)
Sommar Collage - K (STZ 1657) (stamp)
PP Harmony Flowers - Olive
paper leaves, small blue roses, blue glitters

Are looking forward to see more work done by Irene ?
Visit us again!
Thank you for looking:)

2 kommentarer:

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Welcome Irene. So happy to have you with us! Your page is delicious and so full of lovely details! TFS!

Yasmin sa...

Woow Irene!! This is a gorgeous gorgeous page!! :)