14 januari 2014

Mixed media canvas by Stina

Hi!
Finally time for my very first blog post at the Inkido blog! I´m so exited!

I´m starting by showing you a mixed media canvas I did, inspired by the January challenge. I have used some paint and mist on my canvas, both on the background and the flowers. The flowers didn´t really match the colours I had chosen in the beginning, but I loved the structure of them so I really wanted to have them on my project. So I took out my white acrylic paint and simply painted them. I let some colour shine through to get them more dimensional.




Thanks for your visit!




3 kommentarer:

Bellaidea sa...

Great project! I like your design and love this color combo too!

Karita sa...

WOW! I just love your canvas and especially the colours!
Great design!

Thanks for the inspiration :)
Hugs, Karita

Hera sa...

I love it!!! Congratulation, dear!!!