14 mars 2014

My work published in Inzpira and a farewell!

Today is my last post as a Designer for Inkido. I have really loved working with all amazing products but some times you have to let go to continue your creative journey. 
As my very last work I have two published creations to show you. I´m very proud to be on the team for a magazine called Inzpira. You can read Inzpira on all kind of tablet computers as iPad.

Here I used a pastel color scheme with papers from Inkido.

.I mixed the large green flowers from Inkido with the very cute smaller Roses.

Stitching!

Layers of lace from Inkido

My next project is a card. It´s actually really easy with only layers of papers and doilies.

 To make it more luxury I always use my sewing machine.
I have also used 3d pads.

 For embellishment I fussy cutted some cute Butterflies ans added some white pearls on them.


Okay all of you Inkido fans! This is it! I want to give my warmest thanks to the owners of Inkido and the amazing Designteam! I love you all and will miss you a lot!

Lot of hugs from Ulrika aka LillBlomman!


For my projects I used following products from Inkido:


4 kommentarer:

Beatrice Lawson sa...

Oh no, we will miss you Ulrika! First your challenge blog is gone and now you are leaving Inkido... I just love your style and want to keep seeing your creations. As far as I know Inzpira is not available in English:-( I will be following your blog and thank you for your inspiration!

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Just look at that PERFECT page!! You are certainly leaving with a big BANG!! xoxo

Stephi sa...

wow..supersnyggt

Hera sa...

Oh, Ulrika! What a sweet post... so beautiful and soft! You are great, and your style is unique! Thanks to share your beauties with us... we will really miss you!!! Good luck, dear... always!!!