21 mars 2014

Spring Has Sprung With New Inkido Spring Time Papers~

Each month here at the Inkido Blog , we have a fun challenge with a mood board photo prompt, and this month's is so blingalicious!! 


I actually created two different card and tag sets based on that FABulous mood board.
The first one is an Easter Card & Tag Set that features some of the newest Spring Time Papers by Inkido and can be found here on the Paper Craft Scandanavia Site:
or through the supplies links at the bottom of my post. 



I was inspired by not only all that bling but by the touches of greens and yellows, and decided on a Rustic meets Shabby look.



For the card I used layers of deeply distressed and edge stained papers, I added burlap and lace for texture, and the sweet little chick image is from the papers~sweet! 


I took an Inkido corrugated board heart and inked and dry brushed it with gesso then added on some Inkido bling, some burlap and topped it with a little Inkido mulberry paper rose.


At the bottom I took some of the Inkido Sheaf pieces and tied them together with burlap strips and topped them with one of those blingalicious Harmony Flowers.


For the tag, I took another corrugated heart, dry brushing and inking it then added more bling, burlap, another mulberry flower, some lace, some more Sheaf and fussy cut a little butterfly from the papers and topped it with some of the bling and popped it on.


I just punched a hole and tied some of the left over burlap string through it to create my hang tag.





I literally squeeled when I saw this little Chicken paper in my newest DT parcel!!! I am a country girl at heart and I just love chickens, and who can resist chickens with red umbrellas??!! Luckily, the reds and yellows were perfect for this challenge, and I pulled them together with some rustic pieces to get that beautiful meets edgy look that I love so much.


I layered in lots of layers of the Inkido papers, extreme distressing the edges and staining them, then tearing a spot in the top of the design to let some of the chicken wire I used peek through.
The yellow and red mulberry paper flowers are from Inkido, and the little image is from the papers.


I cut the papers so that on the inside of the card, I got that sweet little image in the bottom corner.


And this is the back side finished out.



And here is the sweet little matching tag I created with an Inkido Corrugated Tag, a layer of paper and a fussy cut, Stickle edged matching image along with some more of that chicken wire.

I love, love, love, the new paper lines from Inkido!! If you haven't seen them yet you should head over and take a peak! I love that they have papers with little images you can cut out and use, and whether you are shooting for a traditional look, rustic, Shabby Chic, or whimsical look there is something for everyone!!
Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you have a great weekend! Hugs ~Renea


Inkido Supplies:


3 kommentarer:

Eliza Art sa...

Hello! mooi werk, ik bewonder, ik groet en welkom
http://elizaart-handmade.blogspot.com

Hera sa...

Wonderful projects, dear!!! Congratulations!!!

Bellaidea sa...

Beautiful work, thank you so much!