04 mars 2014

Two Cards by Romy and a lucky girl from February..

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!
Very happy for one winner too :)

Today I have two cards to share with you. It seems like all my loved ones celebrate their birthdays in February and March, so I was desperately in need for some more birthday cards. Fortunately, the gorgeous Beautiful Memories collection makes it really easy and fun to come up with something pretty in little time. 

My first card is for my grandma, who loves vintage colours and butterflies:


Supplies:
Beautiful Memories: Pink Memories
Beautiful Memories: Pink Flowers
Beautiful Memories:  Pink Babies
Beautiful Memories: Pink Butterflies
Beautiful Memories: Butterflies Borders


My second card was an attempt to make a masculine card. I focused on the blue tones from the Beautiful Memories collection and also incorporated some old music note paper. 

Supplies:
Beautiful Memories: Beige Anemon
Beautiful Memories: Blue Butterflies
Beautiful Memories: Sage Blossom
Beautiful Memories: Butterflies Borders



I hope you enjoyed my blogpost today! 
Thank you for your visit to the Inkido blog!


As for a happy winner? We loved all beautiful projects you made for our challenge in February, it was not easy to make a choice!
The new collection will be shipped to...
Victoria
She made this beautiful box, please contact us regaring your collection !

Hugs,
Romy

2 kommentarer:

Hera sa...

Beautiful cards, Romy!!! Congratulations to the lucky and talented winner!!!

reneabouquets sa...

So gorgeous! All the little details just draw me right in!