07 april 2014

ENJOY

Hello !

Today  i come on Inkido to share you my interpretation onour new april moodboard !
What an original moodboard this time ! The first time i 've seen this moodboard, i did'nt know how i will work with it ! Colors, designs, there is a plenty of characteristics  to work with it.
I give you again our new april moodboard :


When I saw this moodboard, it reminded me of ethnniques caracrtétistiques then simply to create a very personal card, I thought working on the colors of my country! Blue> White> Red for my France ! Look what it looks like then!


And some details  below, i hope to  see very soon your beautiful projects  inspirered by this original moodboard, you remember, you have the whole month to offer us  a  page, a mini-album, a card or other home deco project , and you may be lucky enough to win a lot of Papercraftscandinavia !










Inga kommentarer: