02 juni 2014

A card to illustrate the June challenge

Hello  everyone !

How flies the time ! June is already here, and it's already time for a new challenge with a new moddboard. Here is our new moodboard, with which we can be guided to create any project  :
What are you thinking when you look at this picture?  I immediately saw these old pages from old books, all yellowed by time. 
You all have any old books at home? Well, now is the opportunity to get out these old things  !
This time, I wanted to create a card for any occasion.
I thought this color  of old paper, light brown, accorded well with light beige, yellow, cream. I also added a lot of white on my card because I wanted a very sweet card.
Small roses from Papercraftscandinavia are really great for cards, because they are small, and we always get them easily on the cards.

I used a stamp, flower + from  bird Papercraftscandinavia that I stamped in black, I cut out the floral pattern, and the bird, and I stuck them on  my card separately. This white background created a nice contrast with old paper, and it also adds a lot of sweetness, like this piece of small doily that I stuck on the edge of my card.


 I applied some gesso on my papers to unify all the card.
I hope you enjoy my card, and now, i can't wait to see your   next project based on our new moodboard, you have time, all the month to create it, so don't hesitate !



Supplies :


1 kommentar:

Hera sa...

Stunning, Dear!!!