10 juni 2014

Two vintage cards

Hi Inkido fans!

I'm so happy you're visiting our blog. Today I would like to show you two cards that I made with some of my favourite Inkido papers.

First up is a vintage card that I made as an example for the June challenge
I was mainly inspired by the vintage colours in this mood board. The mood board also inspired me to use the 'Butterfly Borders' sheet on my card, because it looks like an old book page.

Inkido supplies:
Beautiful Memories - Butterfly Borders
Beautiful Memories - Beige Anemon
Beauiful Memories - Blue Butterflies
Springtime - Children


On this card I framed one of the beautiful images from the "Springtime - Children" paper with a chipboard frame. I used some lovely cut out butterflies from the "Butterfly Borders" paper to further embellish my card.


My second card is more soft and dreamy and features a monochromatic pink colour scheme. I used some lovely papers from the Springtime and Beautiful Memories collections.


Inkido supplies:
Beautiful Memories - Pink Babies
Beautiful Memories - Pink Butterflies
Beautiful Memories - Pink Memories
Spring Time - Sweetheart

On this card I also framed a cute image that was cut out from the "Sweetheart" paper. Again I used some lovely butterflies to adorn my card. I never tire of the beautiful butterfly patterns on Inkido's papers and just can't stop using them!


 Thank you so much for stopping by!
Have a great week!

Hugs,
Romy

5 kommentarer:

Gitte sa...

Beautiful cards.

Lizzyc sa...

These cards look amazing, so very pretty, with a touch of vintage!

Unknown sa...

Beautiful work! thanks for the inspiration. Also, pls update with the results of April challenge. thanks

Shivani
www.magickrafts.com

Timemimi 當代迷你倉 sa...

文件觀塘寫字樓租賃筲箕灣商務中心服務器中文防毒軟體域名主機屋一級最平當代儲物倉服務器主機屋中國電信

Hera sa...

Sweet cards, Romy!