22 september 2009

Christmas Card and some tags of Kristine

Christmas is coming sooner than you'll know, and it's time to start thinking about those Christmas Cards!




I got a fabulous red card folder in red CS, together with a pre-folded card and two tags - all made in shimmery cardstock. All supplies used on these creations are from Inkido, except the alpahbet stickers, kraft and blue cardstock, and the Shimmerz Spritz.


The card folder is decorated with music note paper and kraft CS. I distressed the edges and inked them with some Distress Ink Vintage Photo. The corners were stamped with a corner stamp.


I sprayed the flowers with Shimmerz Spritz Babys Breath. I love how the shimmer on the flowers is matching the shimmery cardstock from Inkido.


The striped paper was stamed with a music note stamp. I used alphabet stickers to write GOD JUL(Merry Christmas).


This is how the card folder looks inside. I used the same corner stamp as on the outside.


And here is the card inside the folder. The papers are distressed and inked on the edges. Teh angel/music stamp is stamped with Dark Brown ink on some blue CS. The leaves were sprayed with shimmer spray.


Here is the inside of the card.





Here are the 2 matching gift tags I made. The blu eone is stamped witht the corner stamp and decorated with some flowers. On the green one I cut out the angels from the stamp used on the card.

Inga kommentarer: