16 oktober 2010

I love candy!

My youngest loves to eat candy and if I wouldn't mind he would eat candy for breakfast, lunch and dinner instead of normal food! Usually I don't like it, but for taking pics it's okay!


I used: corrugated cardstock and (glimmer) cardstock (so beautiful!!), patterned paper: Apples (red delicious), Gammaldags Jul (Julhjartan, Julspets and God Jul), ribbon, flowers, leaves, stamps, pearls, charms and of course my punches, ink, stickles and my embroidery thread.

Some details:


Thanks for looking and hope you'll have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Monique

2 kommentarer:

Marjan sa...

Wow Monique, love your layout and the picture of your son too!
So many great details to drool over.... :)

Have a nice weekend!

Marjan

Jona Panesa sa...

this is really gorgeous Monique!