08 oktober 2010

A little Halloween Canvas!

I don't know about you, but I love this time of year: it is getting dark earlier so we can light the candles again, trees are turning orange and of course Halloween is approaching!

Here's a little canvas I created with a photo of my youngest when he wasn't even 2 years old yet. He was wearing his sister's witch hat, but because it was much too big it kept falling over his eyes!


I used my Slice to cut out all the Halloween images: the house, the spiders, the trees, the moon with the star, the bats and the title. Apart from mounting the images with some foam adhesive to create some depth, I also curled the branches of the trees a bit forward.


For this project I used Inkido's: Autumn Wardrobe (Boyfriend Sweater and Wrap my Scarf), Mathea (Golden Glow) and Tuva (Purple Orchid).

Thanks for looking and remember, if you celebrate Halloween, don't forget to take pics so you can create a canvas too!! It's really FUN to do!!

Hugs,
Monique

2 kommentarer:

Marjan sa...

Wow, your halloween canvas looks really cute! And I also love the photo of your son!
Must use my slice more often, I think....

Hugs, Marjan

Jona Panesa sa...

wow!!! this is a stunner Monique!