04 november 2010

Riktig God Jul

I'love this purple paper from Papirdesign and I think it os one of my favourite papers for Christmas cards this year :)
The white flowers are Kort og Godt and the purple ones are Inkido. The white gardenia has been inked with vintage photo ink.
Christmas is all a bout the glitter, so I sprayed the whole card with some glimmer mist. The wings are cut with the Heart Wings die from Tim Holtz. I painted them with snowpaint to give them some texture. The sentiment was stamped on kraft cardstock with Sepia ink.
Here is a photo of the card when it's opened up. The base of the card is Kraft cardstock 12x6". It's folded twice.
The calender tag is also from Papirdesign. Flower and snowflakes from punches. The silver leaves are Kort og Godt.
This tag is made with the Hanging Sign die from Tim Holtz. The ribbon is wrinkled seam binding.
Thanks for visiting my blog and remember to.....

Inga kommentarer: