25 december 2010

Our Tree is Special

Good morning and Merry Christmas!!!

Are you sitting in front of your Christmas Tree as well??? and is your tree just as special as ours??? Well, I've seen a lot of Christmas trees in my life, but I have to say I love ours most!! (yeah, I know, that's what we all say, LOL). And you know why I love ours most? It's because it's filled with love and memories: we have lots of handmade decorations (handmade by the kids and me) and lots of decorations we brought home from our varioius trips and vacations abroad. We have angels from Rome, Mickey Mouse on the Eifel Tower from Disneyland Paris, a snowman from Germany, a shopping bag from Macy's New York, a sock from Harrods in London, a gingerbread man from Austria and a Cable Car from San Francisco, oh and the Angel in the top of tree is from London too. So many sweet memories, it's makes me happy just to look at the tree :-).


And you know what makes me happy as well?? All those gorgeous Inkdio products Lise-Lotte and Petra sent me!! Every time an Inkido envelope is delivered at our house I can't wait to open it!! And as soon as I open the envelope or box the goodies spill out: papers, charms, flowers.... there's so much! And look at that cute little card on the right of my layout? Isn't it just perfect??? I had the same photo of my DD and our Cocker Spaniel!


And here's a list of the Inkido products I used: patterned paper: Hjertegod, Juleglede, Kongler and Classic (God Jul Grön), flowers, leaves, charms and some "pearl branches".

Hope you like it!!

Thanks for stopping by the Inkido blog this morning and hope to see you again this afternoon. I'll be back then! Not with a layout, but with a card... Lise-Lotte sent me such a gorgeous stamp I just had to use it. Curious?? Check back here at 2 pm! :-)

Hugs,
Monique

1 kommentar:

Petraso sa...

Beutifuel!!!!!Merry christmas!!!!