08 januari 2011

2010 - 2011

Because of the New Year I decided to scrap these two photos of myself on New Year's Eve. It was about 20 minutes past midnight and my dh and the two older kids were still outside with their fireworks (which I love, but from the inside, LOL) and I was playing with my camera - initially trying to capture the kids and the fireworks - and then trying to take a few pics of myself as well.

I used all kinds of Christmas products (papers, card, stamp), but to my relief this didn't make the layout look "Christmassy" at all. 


A close-up:  

Materials I used: patterned paper: Autumn Wardrobe (Tailored Stripes), Hjertegod, Gran Brun, Classic  (Notes Brun), stamps, tag, pearls, charms, ribbon and a little card from the "Vintage Klippeark" collection (love those!!).

Thanks for visiting our blog again and hope to see you back soon!
Monique

1 kommentar:

Tanya sa...

Very pretty! I love the red on kraft.