20 januari 2011

Steampunk Tag Card

I've seen some really cool steampunk cards lately and I had to try one myself. I used two tags as a base for the card. I sew them together at the ends with my sewing machine. 
I added a black lace to the edge of the tags and fastened the ends with a buton and some black thread. The green paper is Mathea Woodbine. I inked the edges of the papers and the tags with Distress Ink Brushed Corduror. I also sprayed them with Glimmer Mist Tattered Leather.
 The metal closk is from Tim Holtz. The leaf is painted with Vintage Photo crackle paint, sprayed with Glimmer Mist Tattered Leather and distressed with some black ink. Behind the clock is some homemade wrinkled ribbons and an old book sheet(stamped with the stars stamp).
Inside the tag car dI used the star stamp on the edges of the light panels.
The vintage image is also covered in Crackle Accents.

At the back of the card I used the compass stamp on an old book sheet. I inked with black ink and added some Crackle Accents on top. The Crackle Accents was also used on the grunge paper strip(Tim Holtz).

1 kommentar:

MD sa...

splendide
bravo md