27 januari 2012

Singing In The Sky

Hi, I´m back again, that is, Birgit... 
...to share my tag I have done with the new  "Spring Time" papers from PaperCraftScandinavia.


To the actual tag, I used a piece of the paper "Rosebud", and painted on both Gesso and white acrylic paint. Before it really had dried, I stamped a few times with a butterfly from Inkido and wiped with a cloth so the stamp printing became a little blurry.




I stamped on the frame too, and then I mixed white and red acrylic paint and covered the stamped. Then I put another layer of Crackle Paint over it.
The image were cut out from another sheet "Vintage Postcard", I sanded the edges to make it look a little shabby.


On the side I sewed down one piece of an old tape measure.
The sentiment I just cut from the paper sheets, they have such nice names.
For the bottom, I gave pink lace and a leaf, little white paint. 


Okey dokey... I think that´s the most of it.
And don´t forget to come back to see what amazing projects my teamies have made with the new papers!
Hugs, Birgit

3 kommentarer:

Petraso sa...

Läckert !!!

Pia sa...

super lækkert

Bellaidea sa...

Very cute, I love what you did with the chipbord!