21 juni 2012

Our second International Challenge and "MY BROTHER & ME " by Agnieszka Bellaidea



Hi, I`m so happy you visit us!
For today I made LO with the photo of my scrappy friend, Gerry`s beautiful children . I never meet them but I know so many photos of them and wanted make this swap forever.
Beautiful dress from the photo gave me some idea....
I would like to invite you again to play in our second International Challenge. The last one was fun and we got several beautiful projects . I know the Winner, Ayeeda  was very happy to recive her parcel shortly after she was announced.
 I hope you will like this challenge  too.
We all enjoy beautiful Summer days and have a chance, like every Summer, take more photos.
Do you like to visit the beach? 
Do you like to take a walk along the sea? 
Do you like water? 
Or at least like my favorite color those days , turquoise?
If your answer is yes to any of those questions you will like our challenge.
Create an layout, OTP project or even a card /but with the photo/ about water or  with  element of turquoise.


As always there are a few basic rules to follow:-

 1. You are allowed to make a card /remember - with the photo/, layout or altered/off the page project /remember - with the photo/ as long as you follow the challenge specifications.
 2.   Projects must be linked up in your comment under THIS post using the URL of the ACTUAL POST not your entire blog.

 3.  You may submit as many entries as you like for this  challenge and combine your entry with up to 2 other challenges.

 4.  It is required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Inkido  TOGETHER with a link back to our blog. 

 5. All entries must be received by 31st of July 2012.

6.  If you are using Papercraft Scandinavia / Inkido product please let us know what is it.
7. Have fun!
 General information;


1.  Inkido  Challenges are open to anyone, 
anywhere in the world.

2.  Our Design Team do their best to comment 
on all entries, you can make their job easier by turning OFF 
your word verification.  Try it and if spam is a problem 
you can always enable comment moderation.


3.  Challenge winner will  be announced within a week
of the challenge closing and winner is then required to
contact Inkido.

4.  Prize not claimed within 2 weeks of the challenge closing 
will be forfeited.

5.  The Winner will have an image of their project featured in the winner post, together with a link back to the homepage
of their blog and will be awarded a Winner's Badge to post
on their blog - full bragging rights included!

 Now it`s time to see what you can winn:)




Looks like fun?
I`m happy you like it, can not wait to see your projects!
See you soon, maybe at the beach?
Bellaidea

18 kommentarer:

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Sounds like a fun challenge Agnieszka! I love Summer and turquoise. I hope I will be able to play along because soon my holidays will start. Otherwise maybe next time. I love your beautiful layout!!

Aida Domisiewicz sa...

Great challenge Agnieszka!!!

I was totally blown away when I received the parcel from Inkiodo, so many beautiful papers and some extra pieces. Thank You soooo much!

I will definitely make something for the new challenge:)

Tistel sa...

My contribution to the challenge:
http://tistel.blogspot.se/2012/06/inkidos-scrap-utmaning.html
/Irene

Tistel sa...

When will you announce the result?

Bellaidea sa...

Tisel ,
"3. Challenge winner will be announced within a week
of the challenge closing and winner is then required to
contact Inkido."

Bellaidea sa...

...and "5. All entries must be received by 31st of July 2012."

Aida Domisiewicz sa...

Here is my tag with turqoise:)

http://13pasji.blogspot.com/2012/07/tag-w-stylu-vintage.html

Marina Gridasova sa...

Hello! This is my LO with your challenge but I'm not sure that used correct color in it, so I hope DT tell me about it!
http://integra-gm.blogspot.com/2012/07/on-this-day.html

kartkomania.com sa...

My work to the challenge:

http://kartkomaniacom.blogspot.com/2012/07/turkusy.html

Małgorzata

HelenTh sa...

This is my contribution to this challenge, a really fun challange. http://helenth.wordpress.com/2012/07/13/highway-1-2/

Ava Gavloski sa...

http://cottagerca.blogspot.ca/2012/07/inkido.html

Here is my interpretation to Agnieszka turquoise beachy challenge. Lovely paper collections here at inkido!!

Bellaidea sa...

Thank you Ladys for new projects!

Lisa sa...

Hi Bellaidea, thanks for stopping by my blog..... :)
here is my link;
http://kaye2222.blogspot.com/2012/07/sea-breeze.html
keeping my fingers crossed....such a beautiful RAK!

Svetlana Austin sa...

it is very nice challenge, Agnieszka! once I saw it I thought I must go and make something! :-)))
so here is my take on it
http://colorfulmemories-protea.blogspot.com/2012/07/reflections.html

Sharon Fritchman sa...

Bellaidea stopped by my blog and asked me to join with my layout entitled "over the rainbow." Here is the link: http://www.thatgirlfritchey.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-am-hosting-challenge-203-at-scrapping.html

Thank you for asking me to play along with your challenge!!!

Sandie sa...

Sadly I missed your first challenge, but would love to enter this one...
http://delightfullycrazytoo.blogspot.com.au/2012/07/at-sea-with-helmar-and-robins-nest.html

Jona Panesa sa...

great challenge. loved the page too

Serafin sa...

Here's my LO with a little bit of water and a little bit of turquoise!