02 oktober 2012

New Design Team member with a christmas card...

Hello everyone! I am so excited to be here. That's my first post over this blog.
Let me first quickly introduce myself. My name is Evgenia Petzer, I am 28 years old. I am a russian girl, but for almost 2 years we live in South Africa, I love it here so much!

I love to make cards and they are almost always a bit of shabby, feminine.

And i must say that i am a fan of christmas papers, its such a wonderful feeling to prolong this holiday...
so... here is my first Inkido card.

I used Coming Home For Christmas collection, you can see it all HERE


and some close ups:
 Love the feeling, that felt gives to the winter project, makes them cosy.


And do you  remember, that we are running our challenge this month? You can find more information here.

See you on Sunday:)

3 kommentarer:

Evgenia Levitskaya sa...

welcome to Evgenia

Monique Liedtke sa...

What a fabulous card!! and congrats on making this awesome team!!

Bellaidea sa...

Very pretty card and ...I`m so happy you joined us!