07 november 2012

We have a WINNER and a small card by Bellaidea

Hi!
It`s Bellaidea today ,
 I wanted to share my Christmas card with you and ...The Winner of last challenge.
I know, first things first so let me introduce you to a Winner!

Debbie

We loved her page!
We aslo would like to thank you for all fantastic projects you made for our challenge.
Thank you for playing with us and we hope you will join us  in our next Winter Challenge!
Please , visit the blog in couple of days when we will tell you who  a random Winner is.
Yes, wedo have a second collection to send.
Debbie, please contact us with your postal address :)
Congratulations again!
Now I will show you my new card if I may?

You can see lots of new papers and decorations HERE

3 kommentarer:

Debbie sa...

How exciting, thanks for picking my layout! Not sure though how I contact you, can't find an email address. Can you please reply with it! Thanks!!

Sol sa...

Congratulations Debbie!.. Well deserved... Your LayOut is Fantastic.. Beautiful Details and Lovely Colors.. And Gorgeous Decorated... So Happy For you! :o)

And The Christmas Card is Beautiful too... Beautiful image.. and I love the Shape of the Heart... Love the Colors of the Design Papers too! :o)

Bellaidea sa...

Congratulations Debbie! You did a fantastic butteflies job:) I hope you will show us later now what you created with Inkido papers.
Remember girls we still have random winner to show you:)