12 januari 2013

Larissa joins DT!

Hi!
It's a pleasure for me to introduce you new DT Member, Larissa!



My name is Larissa Albernaz and I´m from São 

Paulo, Brazil.

 I´ve been married to my sweet husband Flávio for 

12 years and we have an adorable daughter Isabela.

 As a paper crafter, I have been scrapbooking for 

seven years. Along these years, scrapbooking has 

provided me a great sort of artistic possibilities and 

a lot of fun! In fact, I love scrapbooking because it 

provides me to  express myself in style, mixing 

paper, embellishments, colors, memories and a 

message.
 
While scrapbooking I pursue something that has 

sense to me, which inspires me and that can be 

different, interesting, cute, creative, colorful and 

fun! 
 
I adore papers and creating page layouts or 3 

dimensional pieces!. One of my life’s little pleasures 

is to cut, tear and distress papers, creating anything 

that translates the story I want to tell.

My style is eclectic, crafty. I love adding a lot of 

layers, including some paints or inks and I pay great 

attention to the details.

You can check out my works at my blog: 

10 kommentarer:

Sandra sa...

Welcome Larissa.

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

Hello Larissa. I am honored to be on the same DT!

Sandi Clarkson sa...

I'm such a fan!

Lari Scrap sa...

Thanks for the warm welcome, girls!!!!

Bente Fagerberg sa...

Hi Larissa. So god to see you om Inkido's new team. Lookibng forward to seeing your beautiful creations!
xo

Yasmin sa...

Congratulations Larissa!! I can't wait to work with you! :)

Unknown sa...

YAY...Congrats, Lari!
Hugs ~G~

Adinês sa...

Parabéns!!!!!!
Com toda certeza virão LOs maravilhosos!!
Abraços!

Unknown sa...

Welcome, Larissa, I am a huge admirer of your talents, so thrilled to get to work with you!!

Eila Sandberg sa...

Yay!! Congratulations Lari!! fabulous fabulous news!! I'm a fan too you know! xoxoxo