12 februari 2013

Love, Life, Laugh by GD Jaz Lee



Hi!
It's Bellaidea today with our fantastic GD Jaz!
Last week we had first project from our GD Jaz on our blog.


 Did you see it?

Hello there,
I am Jaz Lee from Singapore. I am a mother of 3 precious crazy adorable kiddos.They are my source of inspirations most of the time.

I have been scrapbooking for 4 years and and loving every moment of it. I am currently a Designer and Educator at the LSS Papermarket Raffles City and Papermarket Plaza Singapura, whereby I design and teach on a monthly basis.
I have had the opportunity to conduct a class in Japan, Osaka in 2010 and Malaysia in 2011-2012.

I have some of my work published in Somerset Memories, Scrapbooking Memories, Russian Scrapbooking Magazine, Brazil Scrap Fasciculous Magazine, Scrapbook Creations ,Ginger Scrapstreet Ezine and Russian Magazine. I am so honoured and excited to be the Guest Designer for Papercraft Scandinavia this month.

Thank you.

Jaz Lee
Blog: www.jazmescrapping.blogspot.com
Today we have  some more!


Thay are all so  beautiful!

Jaz, thank you so much my friend for accepting our invitation and for your beautiful work with Inkido!
Visit us again!

Here are some links to products Jaz used;
Flowers
Flowers
Jewels
12X12
6X6

7 kommentarer:

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

beautiful beyond words!

Zanka sa...

What a stunning trio! Thank you for sharing your inspiration!!

Maryann Laursen sa...

A really gorgeous set here, soooooooooooo beautiful work, I just LOVE it.

Bente Fagerberg sa...

I loved your cards Jaz!! TFS!

Unknown sa...

Your creations are simply stunning!!! I am blown away by your talent, wow!!

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

Beutiful work!

Sandi Clarkson sa...

Jaw dropping gorgoeus!