04 februari 2013

Sweet music


Hei hei alle sammen. Yasmin her i dag. Jeg har laget en ny layout med de nyeste papirene til Inkido fra serien "Beatiful memories". Denne er litt valentines inspirert.. siden det straks er valentine :)

Hi everyone. Yasmin here today. I've made a new layout with the newest paperline from Inkido "Beautiful Memories". This is a bit valentines inspired since it soon valentine..
Måtte bli et lite kysse bilde av meg og mannen på disse romantiske papirene i ekte valentines ånd. Slik ble layouten ferdig:

The Valentines spirit it had to be a kissing picture of me and my husbond. This is how the layout turned out:
Jeg var litt redd for at siden skulle være litt urolig fordi note arket er ganske "busy" men jeg liker den og bilde popper ut av siden! Sommerfuglene er klippet ut av arket "Pink Butterflies" og klippe arket "Butterfly border" Jeg har ellers brukt gesso på siden min for å skape et hvitt felt i alle notene. Bakgrunnsarket er "Beautiful Pink" og Fuglene er hentet fra arket: "Pink memories"

When I made this layout I was a fraid the page come out a bit busy. But I know like it and think my picture pops on the page! The butterflies is cut out of the paper: "Pink Butterflies" and "Butterfly Border". I've used a bit of gesso on it to create a white field i all the small music notes. The background paper is "Beautiful Pink" and the birds are from "Pink memories". 
Jeg har virkelig brukt perler på siden min.. jeg synes det ble en ganske fin flyt i siden med perlene og sommerfuglene. Tusen takk for at du tok turen over hit i dag. Vil minne om at vi har en morsom utfordring i gående der oppgaven rett og slett er å bruke et sort hvitt bilde slik jeg har gjort på layouten min i dag! :) Ta en titt her: Black & White Challenge.

I've also put on quite alot of pearls.. I thought they gave a bit of flow to the page along with the butterflies. Thank you so much for stopping by here today. I also would like to remind all that we have a fun challenge going where you just have to use a black and white photo. Take a look at the challenge her: Black & White Challenge. 

4 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

This is SO gorgeous, Yasmin! I adore that music paper, perfect on your sweet layout.

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

Very sweet page, Yasmin!

Bente Fagerberg sa...

So lovely and romantic. I love the note paper too and the gesso is a great way to tone down the pattern!

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

This is so cute! Love the picture of you and hubbie! Love the white space behind the picture and the butterflies!