29 mars 2013

"My Lil' Bear" - By Kelly



Hi everyone! Kelly here. I have another fall-color themed layout to share, the Beautiful Memories collection has really inspired me to scrap my fall (autumn?) photos!
I love to use Distress Inks and a touch of misting to make papers go perfectly with my photos. This particular sheet that I used for my background had just the right amount of blue in it to bring out my Paisley's blue eyes, but I needed just a bit more green and gold/orange, so a bit of Distress Ink applied with a sponge, then dabbed over with gesso did just the trick!


Embellishing the page was so easy..lots of beautiful flowers to choose from, and of course a fussy cut butterfly, perfect! I couldn't resist tucking in a few of those beautiful Inkido leaf stick pins, they are just so pretty!



Some of the Inkido products I used:



5 kommentarer:

MichelleMc sa...

Gorgeous page and details! And such an adorable lil bear!

Bellaidea sa...

Very sweet photo and such a great page!

Dolly B sa...

Just soooo beautiful, the colours, the layering , the cluster, sigh just gorgeous, love it
Mary

Bente Fagerberg sa...

This is Simply stunning Kelly! That layering is jawdropping beautiful!!

sammiej sa...

i tought i commented! but maybe i did not....

so i am doing it again or not hihihi

i love your work!!!

so beautiful!

kiss sammiej