19 april 2013

"Dream big" layout



Hello Inkido fans!
It´s Larissa here again with a new layout to share with you.

Dream Big


I have combined here three Inkido collections: Spring Time, Sunshine & Beautiful Memories and I have also used one paper form the basic line - green dots.

Here are some of the papers that you can see on my sample layout:

Beautiful Beige


Beige Flowers

Butterflies Borders



Singing Birds



Green Dots



I have also used a few of Inkido´s embellishments  like the pins and Pearls you can see below.

Let´s take a closer look: 







I hope you´ve enjoyed this layout! Don´t forget to check this blog regularly for more inspiration, challenges, new releases! Thanks for your visit!

1 kommentar:

Алексровер Анна sa...

So rich and full of color buquet , love such festive page!!!