23 april 2013

GD KAREN !


Hi!
Today I would like to show you first projectour GDT Karen made for us.





Hello,  My name is Karen Zueger aka Lost Coast Scrapper and I am so excited to be Guest Designer  with you for a few months!  Thanks so much for this opportunity!!

I am the mother of two wonderful daughters Rayna and Jennifer and have 4 grandsons.  I live in the California Redwoods on the North Coast and love taking walks in the groves.
I started scrapbooking about 4 yrs. ago and now it is my passion.  I love creating memories for my family and friends.  I love vintage and distress work along with steampunk.  I also have been enjoying some shabby chic and mini albums, so fun.  One new passion of mine is mixed media and journals, still learning from all the amazing talent out there.

My work has been featured at:

7 Dots Studio
Berry 71 Bleu (Guest Designer)
Graphic 45
The Robin's Nest
Bo Bunny
Creative Imaginations

I am currently designing for:

Scraps of Darkness
Imaginarium Designs

You can see my work on my blog at:

Again, thank you so much for this opportunity, I'm loving the products and am working on so projects with them to share with you!!


What a lovely girls and a page!
Thank you Karen!
We can not wait for new projects!

For this project Karen used;

"Beautiful Memories"
Butterflies Borders
Pink Butterflies
Pink Memories
Blue Angels
Beautiful Pink
Beautiful Grey
Pink Babies

6 kommentarer:

Sandra sa...

just gorgeous, love the girly look about this layout

Yasmin sa...

Super pretty layout! :) thanks for joining us! :)

Bellaidea sa...

Beautiful page Karen!

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

Adorable picture and a very pretty page!

Unknown sa...

This is SO beautiful, Karen!!! LOVE!!!

Sandie sa...

Beautiful Karen ...