05 april 2013

Special Day layout



Hi Inkido fans!

It´s Larissa here super excited to share with you a new layout featuring Inkido´s products.

Ce jour spécial



I have combined here three Inkido´s collections: SpringTime, Sunshine & Beautiful Memories. 

Butterfly Borders Paper

BM_butterflies_border_web

Blue Roses Paper
Sm12426

Singing Birds Paper
Sm12404

Spring Time 6X 6 Paper

Sm12414
I have also used here a few Inkido´s rubberstamps for a textured look like this one:




Now that you could see some of the products I´ve used to put this layout together, I would like to show you some of its details like the flowers, cutouts, pearls. They´re all from Inkido:





I hope you´ve enjoyed seeing this creation!

Thanks so much for your visit today!!!


3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Larissa, this just blows me away...OH so beautiful!!!

Zanka sa...

I'm in a rose garden!!! Totally enchanting, can almost feel the smell of roses:)

Bellaidea sa...

Fantastyczna praca i ...uwielbiam te sandały:)