26 april 2013

"Spring Dance" - Kelly Foster

Hi there, everyone! Kelly Foster here today to share a fun spring layout I have created, using some papers from an earlier collection-  Spring Time. I loved the vintage postcard paper for my background.

There is still time to enter in our April challenge - to use stamps and stencils for your background, like I have done here. I used three different stencils, with various types of inks and gesso. I stamped using an Inkido stamp that I love.

Above you can see where I have used the stamp on some torn cardboard, it is a pretty leafy/vine stamp, see in product list below.

I added some beautiful Inkido flowers, leaves, and those stick pins that I love, too.


I also wanted to share this sweet little baby tag I made, using Beautiful Memories.


 I just love the sweet little baby images...so I layered three of them.


Thanks for taking a look!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

Inkido Products used:

2 kommentarer:

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

Gorgeous projects, as always!

Yasmin sa...

Suuuper cute projects Kelly!:)