22 maj 2013

A Tutorial for a Card made out of Paper Scraps!

Hello Inkido fans!
Anupama here with a card made entirely out of scraps!!!
I hate throwing away leftover pieces of patterned paper & chipboard and always save them for later projects....like this card here :)


 First, I went through all my scraps of beautiful Inkido paper. What do I have here? A 6x12 piece of Beautiful Memories (Beige) paper and a chipboard left over from an earlier project caught my eye :)

 I cut the rectangular piece into three strips and lined them together to make my card a square.

 I selected a pretty rose from the Beige Flowers paper as my focal point.

I distressed and chalked all the edges.

I used a punch to make pretty borders. This strip of paper is from an earlier collection (Cartas Satin Green) but matched the colors of my card perfectly.

I put all the pieces together using tacky glue and foam tape for dimension.

A close-up of the title

I added some bling and a medium-rose to the lower right-hand corner.

I pulled the paper edge back to reveal a butterfly and tucked in a couple of leaf-pins. Ranger stickles are used to define the edge.

 Tada!......a pretty card made out of scraps :)

Hope you are inspired to make a card today out of your scrap bin.
Don't forget that you still have time to enter Agnieszka's May Challenge.
(Details on the sidebar)
Happy scrapping with Inkido!

1 kommentar:

Алексровер Анна sa...

Anu! Thanks a lot for sharing! Very interesting!!!