19 juli 2013

A Layout & Tag - with Kelly


 Hi everyone!! Kelly here. I have a little inspiration to share based on our July "Blue and Yellow" challenge. I hope you will play along, too..there are 3 prize packs to be won this month!!!

"Exploration"

 I was of course, inspired by the blue and yellow colors and the flowers in the challenge photo. I used Beautiful Memories II for this layout..starting with a white cardstock base which I stamped with my favorite Inkido stamp, did some masking and a bit of watercolor painting.


Below, flowers of course, and leaves. The large tan leaves are Inkido, and the smaller ones I hand cut from the Inkido Harmony Flowers packaging! So easy, and so cute!


Below..one of the stunning Harmony Flowers, I just love it!

Up next, a pretty little tag I created.
I created the background of this tag using some old product packaging, which I then stamped and embossed in gold with my favorite Inkido stamp. I then also stamped with pink. I repeated this process on my chipboard hot air balloon. Here is what the stamp looks like:

Collage stamp: I denna ljuva (5) 

I delicately embellished with fussy cut butterflies, lace, Tiffany Jewels, and stick pins. This would make a perfect wedding card/tag.
Below you can see I also did some light stamping on the large butterfly, along with a touch of liquid pearls and a small yellow rose.


Thank you for having a look!! I do hope to see you take part in our challenge this month, there is still lots of time!

Some of the Inkido/PaperCraft Scandinavia products used:


2 kommentarer:

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

Gorgeous projects, Kelly! thanks for the inspiration.

Ella Swan sa...

BEAUTIFUL Kelly - love these especially the tag...