03 juli 2013

A Step-by-Step Mixed-media Layout

Hello Inkido friends!
This is Anupama with a tutorial on how to build a mixed-media layout featuring the brand new collection of papers - Beautiful Memories II



Step 1 - I started with layering my background paper Sage Flowers with strips of paper from Sage Memories.

Step 2 -  I used two different stencils with texture paste to create the background.

Step 3 - Next, I misted with Glimmer mists and dabbed on some acrylic paint.

Step 4 - I primed chipboard gears with Gesso and stamped them with the Vintage Frame 2 stamp.

Step 5 - I adhered the gears in different sizes all over my page using Tacky Glue. 

Step 6 - I fussy-cut some birds from the other side of the Sage Memories paper. 

Step 7 - Time to layer everything...

Step 8 - I clustered some beautiful Inkido flowers and added some bling + star pin as embellishments.

Step 9 - I built another cluster on the bottom left corner to balance the composition and added the title Grow.

Check out the gorgeous papers I have used from Beautiful Memories II


Other supplies from Inkido 


Hope you liked my creative process.
Happy scrapping with Inkido!





7 kommentarer:

Zanka sa...

Amazing work! Love to have a peak into your creative proces, thanks for sharing Anu:)

Unknown sa...

Such a beautiful page and so fun to see your step by step!

Elisabeth Sarkis sa...

So beautifulllll...love it!

Bellaidea sa...

Great work my friend, love the photo too!

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

Beutiful work and so fun to see how you work! Hugs!

Jona Panesa sa...

such a lovely design!!!

Ella Swan sa...

Great tutorial & cool page Anu!