05 juli 2013

"Photo Op" with Kelly

Hi there! Happy Friday...Kelly here today with some bright summer fun for you!

I love to play off the colors in my photo, so I chose the Green Blossom paper from the Beautiful Memories II collection. I added various shades of green mists and inks to really blend with the photo. I added layers of the gorgeous music sheet pattern from the Green Memories paper, strips of lace, and a bit of stamping with an Inkido script stamp to add to the funky feel of the page.


I clustered up some chipboard, flowers, and Tiffany Jewels. That large bright pink rose is really gorgeous, isn't it?! To finish it off, I stuck in some sweet Inkido stick pins and pearls.


I just love these pink butterflies! Adding a bit of ink and some pearls really finish them up nicely.




Thanks for taking a look! I hope you have a great day!

Inkido products used:


6 kommentarer:

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

This is so cute and very cool colors! Hugs!

Наталья Шалыгина sa...

Great Lo!

Kajsan sa...

Stunning page! Love all the details and the mix of colors :)

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

Love the summery colors, Kelly and the picture is priceless!

Bellaidea sa...

Very sweet page!

Ella Swan sa...

Such vibrant colours - ♥