05 juli 2013

"Photo Op" with Kelly

Hi there! Happy Friday...Kelly here today with some bright summer fun for you!

I love to play off the colors in my photo, so I chose the Green Blossom paper from the Beautiful Memories II collection. I added various shades of green mists and inks to really blend with the photo. I added layers of the gorgeous music sheet pattern from the Green Memories paper, strips of lace, and a bit of stamping with an Inkido script stamp to add to the funky feel of the page.


I clustered up some chipboard, flowers, and Tiffany Jewels. That large bright pink rose is really gorgeous, isn't it?! To finish it off, I stuck in some sweet Inkido stick pins and pearls.


I just love these pink butterflies! Adding a bit of ink and some pearls really finish them up nicely.




Thanks for taking a look! I hope you have a great day!

Inkido products used:


6 kommentarer:

Ulrika aka LillBlomman sa...

This is so cute and very cool colors! Hugs!

Frau_Muller sa...

Great Lo!

Karin Zander sa...

Stunning page! Love all the details and the mix of colors :)

ANUPAMA CHOUDARY sa...

Love the summery colors, Kelly and the picture is priceless!

Bellaidea sa...

Very sweet page!

Helen Tilbury sa...

Such vibrant colours - ♥