Welcome to August Challenge here at Inkido! This month me, Ulrika aka LillBlomman, is hosting the challenge! I love to draw sketches! I even have my own sketch challenge blog. So of course I want to have a sketch challenge in August! Please feel free to use the sketch as a kick off for your creativity! As long as I can see that the sketch is there the most important thing is to have fun! Turn the sketch, add stuff or take elements away that´s all okey! I can´t wait to see your Projects!
And here are the sketch:
This is me and my hubbie on our wedding day! The wedding actually went in all pink but I wanted to create in this strong colors so I changed my photo in to a black and white photo.
Lot´s of yummie flowers and pins from Inkido! I´m totally in love with this color combo!
I also used some lace from Inkido. That feesl like wedding for me.
I have used plenty of different stamps and other mixed-media products on my background. I started with a Stencil and some Gesso. Then I used different stamps in different colors. I also used some Mist.
I have a little tip for you. If you have a nutural printed paper you van change the color of it with some Mist like I did here with my papers.
I wanted my page to sparkle, just like our love, so I used a lot of Star Dust Stickles.
By stamping with the same star stamp in different colors I create some depth. Hope you got inspired!
We do need some rules even though the most important thing is to have fun!
1. You are allowed to create card, layout or off the page Projects as long as we can see that you are inspired by the sketch.
2. You must use the Linktool in the sidebar and please no back linking.
3. If you get inspired create as many Project as you want. You are allowed to combine this challenge with two other challenges.
4. It´s required that you mention in your blog post that you are playing along at Inkido. We also want you to link back to our challenge.
5. The challenge will end at 31/8 2013.
6. If you are using any Inkido products on your Project please tell us what they are.
7. And most important! Be creative and have a lot of fun!
THIS IS THE BEUTIFUL PRIZE YOU CAN WIN!
Lot´s of hugs from Ulrika aka LillBlomman!