13 oktober 2013

Just a Note to say Hello!

Hi there....

It's a busy Sunday for me here.... How's yours so far? For this post, I have made a card and a tag using Inkido's new collection - Happy Christmas.  Look how gorgeous the new line of papers are. I love the fact that I can go with deep colors with the new collection.

Well here you go :





I love this Gardenia flower in maroon from Inkido.


Hope you like my creations this time. Happy crafting and enjoy your Sunday, everyone! :)

-Sabrina-

Inkido supplies used :

 

 

4 kommentarer:

Jona Panesa sa...

lovely cards!

Val-Belle sa...

Such beautiful cards. I love them. I guess I better get going on the Chrismas ones :D

Bellaidea sa...

What a fantastic job Sabrina, love it!

Ella Swan sa...

Such beautiful projects Sabrina! I love the rich colours that match your lovely details!!