15 oktober 2013

Love - Happy Christmas Collection - Layout

Hi everyone! It's Yasmin on the blog this morning and I have a layout with the Happy Christmas Collection to share with you! I love these antique wall background papers and I just had to make another layout with these papers.

This is me with my dog Penny.. She's a beauty and I absolutly adore the picture of us. It's taken mid march this year and that allows me to both play with flowers and snowflakes together. Awesome combo! :)

I wanted to keep my layout in the same colortone. That's way it's only beige and white on it. This makes the black dog and me just jump out of the page. Love it when I can get the picture in total focus! Thanks for looking at my layout today! Hope you have a creative day!




1 kommentar:

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

How gorgeous this page is! :)