10 oktober 2013

Trio of Christmas cards!

I have created three different cards in the same style. When you create Christmas cards it can be a good idea to do several at the same time and with the same papers. Then you don´t have so much paper scraps over when you are done.

Santa on skies! Here I used a lot of the red paper with music notes on. I also used the cute corrugated tags from Inkido. I put the tags in small brown paper bags.

I made Poinsettias with a star patterned paper.

Santa with a tree! Here I used a lot of different patterned papers but it look okay because I have used the same color scheme.

Here I let the bow with a snowflake be in the center of attention.

Walking Santa! My last one got some really green leaves behind the snowflakes.


Hugs from Ulrika aka LillBlomman!
For my cards I used following products from Inkido:


2 kommentarer:

KFE Design sa...

Jeg er helt sikker på, at vi er rigtig mange, der gerne ville være modtagere af et af disse meget flotte kort.

Zanka sa...

OMG, I want to get them all! So beautiful, a true spirit of Christmas!