26 november 2013

A day with Arnlaug


We have a new Guest on our blog today, welcome Arnlaug!

I'm a 31 year old "girl" from a small island at the west coast of Norway. I'm married and we have to little girls together. I work full time as a social worker so the days are busy. I've been scrapping since 2008 but I would say it's the last 2 years my creativity really hit the surface. And now I can't stop;-) I mainly make layouts but sometimes I try out other projects aswell. I love scrapping because it's a hobby for both memory keeping and creating art. When I scrap my mind relaxes and takes me away from the busy everyday life.
I am a scrapper with a lot of variety and can't say I have one particular style. But I have to say I'm having a blast when I'm playing with mixed media:-)

I'm currently on the designteam for a great sketchblog in NORWAY, Skissedilla. The blog is one of the big ones in Norway and we now get more and more international contributers aswell. I am really proud to be on the team with these great girls! 
I'm also on the DT of The Color Room, that have the best colour palettes!



She made for us this lovely LO!
Thank you so much!!!

1 kommentar:

Bellaidea sa...

Lovely project, thank you so much!