17 november 2013

Getting in the advent spirit with this layout.


Hi, it's Bente with you today. I am hoping you are all enjoying a lovely Fall weekend end to leave you nice and rested  for the coming week. Unfortunately my post will have to be short and sweet today as my regular Internet is down and I find myself writing my post n my mobile phone for the first time....


Ok, here is my layout and I am
sorry I could not do a lot of editing to the photos....


I used the lovely 'Happy Christmas' for this and added quite a few Inkido flowers to embellish.

Here are a couple of close ups too:


I took a few pictures of my creative process but those are on my DSLR and they cannot be transferred just now, but maybe I can add them as soon as I get my connection back :-)
I very much enjoyed stencilling with the gold medium and making the white gesso stars.


The burgundy geraniums match this collection beautifully.


 I used the olive package of Harmony flowers. I love that dark green glittered bloom! Sooo lush!!



I made the sweet green vine wreath by cutting the pretty green music paper from
The 'Happy Christmas' with my Silhouette Cameo. The Santa tag was also cut from one of the patterned papers.



2 kommentarer:

Carole Wright sa...

HI this is soooo lovely. loving all the flowery touches.

Elaine coustley sa...

Just love it . Your photo used in layout is so lovely , real homey .
love you beautiful array of flowers , love the Santa tag. x