19 december 2013

My very own cheeky Santa!

I´m sure that you all who have children recognize this! You try to take cute photos and the kid is not at all enjoying it. My son wanted to take off his Santa hat here. And maybe some of you just throw this pictures in the bin but I kind of like them!
For my background I used one paper from Beutiful Memories called Beige Memories. 
I also used a couple of papers from the Happy Christmas collection.
On my page you can find both stars and snowflakes just as our December challenge reguires. You have still time to take part of the challenge!

All of the flowers are from Inkido. They are called Fashion Flowers Red, Harmony Flowers Olive and red Roses. On the red and white ones I used sparkly golden Embossing Powder from Inkido. If you dab your flower on a Embossing pad and then sprinkle them with Embossing powder you get this cool and luxury effect! And you need to melt the powder also. I think all this gold helps to get an warm Christmas feeling!

The currugated tags are from Inkido. I replaced the white pearl on the green flower with an golden one.
Don´t be afraid to change and play with your supplies!

On my background paper I stamped a lot of small stars with an Inkido stamp called Stars. I embossed them with the same sparkly Embossing Powder I used on the flowers. On the edges I stamped with an grungy Inkido stamp. I used a green pad for this. Then I used both golden and white chunky Embossing powder. I wanted a snowy effect.

Hope you liked my page! I also want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! I see you again in January!

Hugs from Ulrika aka LillBlomman!


1 kommentar:

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

Totally gorgeous, Ulrika!! Great design :)