13 januari 2014

MAGIC layout

Hi !

Before talking "scrap" I wish all our  INKIDO and  Papercraftscandinavia fans a beautiful new year 2014, I hope myself,  I will spend a wonderful year here, and will  be able to show you beautiful projects ; A thing is sure, I am completely delighted to be here, and today it is a real pleasure for me to show you my first take in the challenge of our month !




As proposed in our inspiration photo, we find here a very sweet page with very soft colors. These sweet and soft colors inspired me, and I think my page gives a slightly sweet and cozy atmosphere. 

I chose to work with some cuts paper in the colors of our photo inspiration, and then I worked my page with inks and stencils.
Obviously, for all those who know me a bit, and know that I love big flowers on my pages,  here again, I almost felt compelled to put a big flower, hand-made, in colors of my papers !
 I love it !
and otherwise, look at these beautiful mini-roses, what beautiful flowers !, we could stick it all around on our pages, the red rose is a true treasure! I give you a little secret : this rose is perhaps one o my favorite Papercraftscandinavia products !

I let you look some details of my page : 





and very soon, I would offer you other new projects with my greatest pleasure!



http://partiesdescrap.blogspot.com

 
Supplies :


5 kommentarer:

Bellaidea sa...

Great photo and a beautiful page!

Unknown sa...

This is a stunning page! I love how you layered all of your elements.

Ulrika sa...

This is absolute fantastic!! Love all the details and the grungy yet romantic feeling!!

corinne de france MARCH sa...

j'aime vraiment ce que tu fais ! et depuis longtemps ;-)
corinne

Hera sa...

I am a big fan of your projects!!! They are perfect!!!