23 januari 2014

Miss Sunshine and a Baby card by Karita

 Hello all,
it´s Karita here and today I have a two different projects to share with you.


My first project is a layout from my cute daughter, although this picture has been taken six years ago, but she´s still cute.
Papers are from Beautiful Memories and Valentine collections.
I have used modelling paste, mists, stamp and gesso on the background.
I just love to use embellishments, as you can see. I`ve added flowers, chipboard and few blings. And I fussy cut few butterflies.







My second project is a card for a newborn baby.


I totally fell in love these papers and beautiful baby images from the Beautiful Memories collection.
I have sewed and inked all the paper edges and used my paper distressing tool.
Added few flowers, pins, lace and corrugated heart.






Thank you for looking!
Wishing you a lovely day!
Hugs, Karita


2 kommentarer:

Taina sa...

Ihan superihania. Olet Karita niin taitava!!! Myös minä pidän näistä papereista.

reneabouquets sa...

Both projects are so beautifully done! Love the color layers on the layout and the sweetness of your card~