11 januari 2014

Shabby chic card by Heidi




Good morning all Inkido fans and Happy New Year! I'm Heidi from Norway, maybe better known as Filharmonica. This is my first DT project for Inkido, and I'm so excited beeing a part of this wonderful designteam, and to play with the beautiful Inkido products together with so many talented girls! For the January challenge we have a Scandinavian style mood board to inspire you. I really loved to play with this light colors and I have made a shabby chic card for your inspiration.


I used 2 different Inkido papers for my card (Mathea Croissant and Forever Turquoise Bird), together with corrugated cardboard, lace, paper doily, cheese cloth and flowers. I have distressed all edges and I have added some wihte Gesso on the corrugated cardboard and the flowers.


And here is some detail photos.





Thank you so much for stopping by at Inkido today! Have a wonderful weekend!


4 kommentarer:

Ella Swan sa...

Beautiful card with wonderful texture!

Sabrina Scrapbook sa...

So shabby chic! Love it! :)

Hera sa...

This is completely beautiful!!! Love it!!!

Bellaidea sa...

Fantastic card, in my favotite color combo too, thank you so much for lovely work!