23 februari 2014

'From Paris With Love' Layout by Helen Tilbury {based on the February Mood Board}





Hello there Inkido Fans!
HELEN here with my layout share, based on
 the February mood board right here at Inkido.  

How is the month of LOVE treating you?

How are you doing with your entry?  I hope you have submitted it. 
 If not you still have some time.  Click HERE to enter :)


Isn't this just decadent & delicious?  Time to dig out your Inkido papers
 & brighten them up even more with some chipboard, flowers & bling!


I started with the Beautiful Memories 11 patterned paper 
for my background, Blue Memories & then I misted up a
 doily with some sprays, to add a contrasting yellow
 colour to my base, to brighten up my page.


I glittered up some chipboard from some extra 
sparkle & of course I added some BLING!


I also added some more Inkido papers as layers underneath
 my photograph, together with some washi tape {as a way to
 add in some more of my contrast colour - RED}.  The other
patterned papers I used are Sage Memories {the music note
 paper}& another floral Inkido paper.


Here is where the FLOWER FUN came in!  
These "Cherry Flowers" from Inkido are
very versatile, especially if you order them 
in "Natural White" like I do, because then
you can spray, mist & glitter away to your
hearts content - just like I have done :)


I sprayed my flowers with a touch of turquoise mist
then added a tiny bit of red glitter to keep my accent
colour popping up throughout my page.  Above you
can also see that I used the wonderful "Blue Garden"
paper from the "Forever Summer" collection from Inkido.


This paper has lovely red roses on it so is 
absolutely perfect for this month's challenge!


To finish off my layout I added some black rub-ons & some heart stick pins.
Hope you all had a lovely Valentine's day with your loved ones, were treated
or went & treated yourself to something special or delicious!  See you in March!

DT Helen /South Africa
http://helentilbury.blogspot.com


1 kommentar:

Hera sa...

Absolutely beautiful!!!