04 februari 2014

Love Lay-out by Romy

Hi Inkido fans! Happy Tuesday! 
Today I have a lay-out to share that I made as an example for the February challenge. I was inspired by the Valentine's Day theme of the challenge. I used some of the pink and reddish papers from the Beautiful Memories collection to make a lay-out about my boyfriend and me. 


Supplies:
Beautiful Memories - Pink Flowers
Beautiful Memories - Pink Memories
Beautiful Memories - Butterflies Border
Butterfly Stamp


I did lots of layering on my lay-out with some of the pink papers and also included a more sepia toned paper to give my lay-out a warm look. I cut out several butterflies from the Beautiful Memories paper to add detail to my lay-out. I also added an old book page and some chipboard pieces. 


Thank  you so much for your visit! Have a wonderful day!


2 kommentarer:

Bellaidea sa...

Lovely page Romy!

Hera sa...

This is very beautiful, Romy!!!