20 mars 2014

March projetcs by Karita

Hi!
Today I would like to share my two projects, layout and a card.


Here´s my layout made from my oldiest son and his girlfriend. Aren´t they a cute couple?!? :)
I just love this Old Pink Lyrics paper with those two big roses!! They were my inspiration for this layout.
I´ve sewed all the edges, added some modelling paste and mists on the background, stamped some butterflies and coloured them with acrylic paint.

Few close ups...




My second project is a vintage card.


I can´t get enough of these adorable vintage angels.
I´ve sewed all the paper edges and inked to give a nice vintage effect. Some stamping and lots of different decorations.

Few close ups....






Thank you for looking!
Hugs, Karita


5 kommentarer:

scrapkowa maniaczka - Dorota 71 sa...

Świetny scrap! Pozdrawiam serdecznie i słonecznie.

Paper Profusion sa...

Absolutely gorgeous! Nicola x

reneabouquets sa...

Both projects are so gorgeous! Just love all the softness and details~

Hera sa...

Gorgeous projects, Karita!!!

Bellaidea sa...

Stunning projects!